How to measure for a stair carpet runner made easy !
All we need on how to measure stair carpet runner are the following :
1. Number of straight stairs (no need to measure just count how many)
2. Number of winding stairs (no need to measure just count how many)
3. The length and width of any half landings (that’s the only thing you do need to measure)
4. You may have a landing half way up the stairs , it may be a half landing or a quarter landing .We would like to know if you like us to make it with a border as above or if you prefer to have it fully fitted with no border as below to match your stair runners .
5. Finally we need to know what natural flooring you would like and also what border .
Example of how to measure for a stair carpet runner .
Below is an example of a very typical stair case .
For this stair case all we need to know is it has :
8 straight stairs and 4 winding stairs .
material wool hemp , border black !
Once we have received this information we can prepare a free estimate and a free project plan .
We hope you agree that is how to measure for a stair carpet runner , made easy !
How to measure a stair carpet runner landing :
Some of our clients like to cover their top landing too .
If that’s the case we need to know the maximum length and width of the landing . You may like to send us a small drawing
The end result would look like the picture below .
Bespoke projects .
Some projects may need special sizes . For example commercial buildings might have very wide stairs .
That’s no problem , we can make any width you like . The only caveat is that it does add to the cost .
We hope this makes measuring your stairs quick and easy , but should you have a queries please remember we are always here to help .
Feel free to email Julian for free advice ! email@example.com